Welcome to Inspired Paper Crafts, my little place on the web that I can share my creations with the world and meet fellow crafters. I’m a wife, mother to 3 (or 6 if you count the dog and cats), and grandma to 3 beautiful girls. I’m also a scrapbooker, card maker, all around crafter, and a Close to my Heart Independent Consultant. I must say, I have a pretty great life and job. I have loved creating ever since I can remember. My journey with Close to my Heart started in March of 2012 after I fell in love with their products. They offer some of the best paper crafting tools and accessories out there!
- I live in Missouri.
- I grew up in Texas.
- My family is a bit Disney obsessed.
- I enjoy baking tasty treats.
- I like to listen to Christmas music January through December.
Some of my crafty accomplishments
- Consultant Manager with Close to my Heart
- Published by Paper Craft magazine
- Published by Cricut magazine twice