Cricut You Are Here – Let It Snow
Hello everyone! I am happy to be back sharing some more projects with you. Life has been a little crazy with the holidays and family sickness and I haven’t had a lot of time to spend in my craft room. I hope I can get back in the groove and have more time to devote to crafting soon.
I have a layout that I want to share with you that I created using the Cricut Artbooking and the Cricut You Are Here Cartridges.
I started this layout off with patterned paper from thee Basics Fundamentals Collection found here.
The trees and the snowflakes were all cut from the Cricut You Are Here Cartridge, using Glacier, Juniper and White Glitter cardstock.
Again, I used the Basics Fundamentals Collection for the layers on this layout.
The frame was created by using retired Adventure cardstock and then layered using Pewter cardstock.
The snowman is from the Cricut You Are Here Cartridge. The sentiment was cut from the Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge.
I finished off the layout with stickers from the Silver & Gold Collection (retired) and embellishments from ny stash.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Basics Fundamental Paper Packet (Z3353)
- Bashful Glitter Paper (Z3360)
- White Glitter Paper (Z3237)
- 12 × 12 Bashful Cardstock (X5941)
- Raspberry Cardstock (X5974)
- Glacier Cardstock (X5978)
- Juniper Cardstock (X5979)
- 12 × 12 Pewter Cardstock (X5954)
- Espresso Cardstock (X5951)
- Cricut® You Are Here Collection (Z3389)
- Cricut Artbooking Collection (Z3169)