Dreaming Big – Thank You Card
Hi friends! This week I am celebrating my 5th year with Close to my Heart!! This has been a wonderful adventure and I have had an opportunity to meet so many people and have learned so much from this company. If you have ever thought about becoming a Consultant then you need to check out my JOIN Page for more information.
Today I have a card to share with you using the Dreamin Big paper collection and the In Bloom stamp set. You can find these products at the bottom of this post.
I started this card off with a 7″ x 5″ base using White Daisy cardstock.
The patterned paper I used is called “Dreamin Big” which you can find here.
The doily for this card was cut from the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, using Crystal Blue cardstock.
The image for this card is from the “In Bloom” stamp set. First, I embossed the image using VersaMark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder. Second, I colored the image using our Watercolor Pencils.
I finished off this card with Whisper Twine, Dreaming Big Compliments, Dreaming Big Sequins and Gold Foil Tape.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Dreamin' Big Paper Packet (X7218B)
- Dreamin' Big Complements X7218C
- In Bloom Stamp Set (A1199)
- Gold Glitter Paper (Z3238)
- Crystal Blue Cardstock (1292)
- Princess Gold Embossing Powder (Z2066)
- Versamark Ink Pad (Z891)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- Watercolor Pencils (3503)
- Cricut Artbooking Collection (Z3169)
- Whisper Thick Twine (Z3095)
- Gold Foil Tape (Z3129)
- Dreamin' Big Sequins Z3315