Have A Wonderful Christmas!
Hello everyone! Hows your Christmas preparation going? I think for once I am on a good track to accomplish everything that needs to get done this year on time.
I have another Christmas card to share with you today! I created this card using the Beary Christmas Collection along with the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge.
For the base of the card, I cut white cardstock at 10″ x 7″ and scored it at 5″. The next layer is Expresso cardstock, cut slightly smaller.
I used some red shimmer trim and Beary Christmas Gems to complement the card.
The patterned paper for this card is from the Beary Christmas paper collection.
The star was cut from the Cricut Artistry Cartridge using white glitter cardstock.
The poinsettia, wreath for the background and holly leaves were all cut from the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge. I used Cranberry, Ruby, New England Ivy, Fern, Flaxen and Gold Glitter Cardstock.
The sentiment is from the Silver & Gold Cardmaking stamp set.
For the inside of the card, I used a retired sentiment, using New England Ivy ink.
I still have a couple more Christmas cards to share with you so I will be back soon.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Beary Christmas Paper (X7225B)
- 12 × 12 Ruby Cardstock (X5965)
- 12 × 12 Cranberry Cardstock (X5975)
- 12 × 12 Flaxen Cardstock (X5981)
- 12" × 12" Fern Cardstock (X5960)
- White Glitter Paper (Z3237)
- Gold Glitter Paper (Z3238)
- 12 × 12 New England Ivy Cardstock (X5959)
- Silver & Gold—Cardmaking (C1689)
- Beary Christmas Dots (Z4038)
- Cricut Flower Market Collection ( Z3285)