Hello Lovely – Always Remember Scrapbook Layout
Happy Friday! Before I start playing in the craft room today, I want to share another layout created with my favorite new paper collection.
I started this layout with Fern cardstock for the base. The patterned paper I used for the layout is from the Hello Lovely Collection found here.
The large doily for the background is from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge, using Flaxen cardstock.
The flowers and greenery is from the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge, using Sunset, White Daisy, New England Ivy and Topiary (retired) cardstock.
This sentiment was cut from the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, using Sunset and Sea Glass cardstock.
I added some embellishments from the Hello Lovely Compliments along with stamped flowers from the Hello Lovely stamp set and coordinating Thin Cuts, embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.
This bow was created using the Blush Shimmer Ribbon.
I added a little sparkle to finish off the layout.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
To find the products that I used on my blog you can click on my actual post and scroll down to the bottom.
- Hello Lovely Paper Packet (X7216B)
- Fern Cardstock (X5777)
- 12" X 12" Flaxen Cardstock (X5771)
- 12 x 12 New England Ivy Cardstock (1282)
- Sunset Cardstock (X5758)
- Sea Glass Cardstock (5789)
- Hello Lovely Complements (X7216C)
- Cricut Flower Market Collection ( Z3285)
- Cricut Artbooking Collection (Z3169)
- Hello Lovely—Cardmaking (C1670)
- Hello Lovely Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle (Z3301)
- Blush Shimmer Ribbon (Z3313)