Little Dreamer – Happy Birthday Card
Hi everyone! Today I want to share a card that I made using a new paper collection, the current Stamp of the Month and my favorite, the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge.
I started this card off with a 5″ x 7″ base, using Lagoon cardstock. Next, I layered the card with Blossom cardstock, cut slightly smaller.
The patterned paper for this layout is from the Little Dreamer Paper Collection found here.
For the stamped background, I used flowers from the May Stamp of the Month set called “Live, Laugh, Love”. I used Blossom, Crystal Blue, Thistle and Lagoon ink to randomly stamp the flowers onto the background.
This watering can and all of the flowers were all cut from the Cricut Flower Market cardstock, using Sweet Leaf and Willow for the leaves. I used Blossom, Pixie, Raspberry, Thistle, Glacier, Crystal Blue, Pacifica, Canary and Lemon for the flowers.
To create the watering can I used Silver Glitter cardstock along with black cardstock.
For the sentiment, I used the Happy Birthday Thin Cuts and pink glitter paper.
I finished off this card with Teal Glitter Paper on the background and Blue Glitter Dots.
This Stamp of the month is only available for the month of May. You can find the details here.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Little Dreamer Paper Packet (X7219B)
- 12" x 12" Lagoon Cardstock (X5762)
- Silver Glitter Paper (Z3239)
- Pink Glitter Paper (Z1922)
- Teal Glitter Paper (Z1991)
- STAMP OF THE MONTH May 2017: Live, Laugh, Love
- Thin Cuts—Happy Birthday (Z3304)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2195)
- Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2117)
- Thistle Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2640)
- Blossom Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2810)
- Enamel & Glitter Duos Blue Dots (Z3122)
- Cricut Flower Market Collection ( Z3285)