Live Beautifully – Celebrate Card
Hello friends! I hope you had a wonderful week. I have another card to share with you that I created with the Live Beautifully Collection. This paper is simply beautiful!! Don’t forget, it’s only available for the month of May.
I started this card off with a 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ base using Desert Sand cardstock. The layers on this card is from the Live Beautifully Paper found here. I matted each layer with Colonial White cardstock and then distressed all of the layers.
The flowers and leaves for this card were first cut from the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge using Fern, Blossom and Thistle cardstock. After cutting the flower images, I sprayed the petals with a very small amount of water and crinkled each petal and then shaped them. I added Desert Sand Ink to the edged of each petal before layering them to form the flower.
I added Blush Shimmer Ribbon and gold accents from the My Girls Compliments.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Live Beautifully Paper Packet
- Cricut Flower Market Collection ( Z3285)
- 12" x 12" Blossom Cardstock (X5787)
- 12" X 12" Thistle Cardstock (X5769)
- 12 x 12 Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
- Desert Sand Cardstock (1273)
- My Girl Complements (Z3308)
- Blush Shimmer Ribbon (Z3313)
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2818)
- Edge Distresser (Z1297)
- Sponge Daubers (Z726)