Silver & Gold – Merry Christmas Scrapbook Layout
Hello everyone! In honor of my oldest granddaughters 12th birthday, I have a layout to share with you. Katelyn was born the day after Christmas and I will never forget that adventure. We walked the mall for many hours trying to get the labor to begin and finally we had success, she was born that evening. This time of year is so crazy with birthdays, Christmas and New Years Eve celebrations. We still have 2 more birthdays in our family in the next 2 weeks, so the party is still going.
For this layout, I started the base off with patterned paper from the Silver & Gold Collection found here.
All of the flowers, pine, stems, leaves and wreath were cut from the Cricut Flower Market Cartridge. I used Blush Glitter cardstock, and Pebble cardstock and Gold Foil cardstock for the flowers. For the Poinsettia, I embossed the cardstock with an embossing folder after I die-cut it.
The snowflakes were cut from the You Are Here Cartridge, using White Glitter cardstock. The arrow accents were cut from the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, using Red Glitter cardstock.
The frame for the photo was cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge, using Gold Glitter cardstock.
The sentiment for this layout is from the Silver & Gold Compliments.
Don’t forget to check out the Boxing Sale going on each day this week from Close to my Heart! You can find a new sale each day here.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Silver & Gold Paper Packet (X7226B)
- White Glitter Paper (Z3237)
- Bashful Glitter Paper (Z3360)
- Gold Glitter Paper (Z3238)
- Red Glitter Paper (Z3241)
- Gold Foil Paper (Z3365)
- Silver Foil Paper (Z3366)
- 12 × 12 Bashful Cardstock (X5941)
- 12 × 12 Pebble Cardstock (X5955)
- 12 × 12 Flaxen Cardstock (X5981)
- 12" × 12" Fern Cardstock (X5960)
- 12 × 12 New England Ivy Cardstock (X5959)
- Silver & Gold Complements (X7226C)
- Gold Pearls ( Z3371)
- Bashful Pearls (Z3369)
- Cricut Flower Market Collection ( Z3285)